more COPD patients using inhaled tiotropium (Spiriva)
You'll see more COPD patients using inhaled tiotropium (Spiriva)....
Table of Contents
- backpedalling on aspirin to prevent heart disease
- Januvia (sitagliptin) is now approved for monotherapy for type 2 diabetes
- A1C to DIAGNOSE diabetes
- how to choose a blood glucose meter
- Aclasta (zoledronic acid) as a SINGLE IV infusion to PREVENT osteoporosis
- Dr. Scholl's Skin Tag Remover product
- more COPD patients using inhaled tiotropium (Spiriva)
- meds to prevent altitude illness before going on their big ski trip or mountain trek
- concerns about whether antidepressants can increase the risk for stroke, heart disease, or death
- Omnitrope is Canada's first "Subsequent Entry Biologic"
- how to dose meds for systolic heart failure
- colon and liver "cleansers"
- whether patients with breast or other cosmetic implants should get antibiotics before dental work
- chart of new drugs approved by Health Canada in 2009 is ready for you