More and more patients are being diagnosed with fibromyalgia....
Table of Contents
- new warning that consumers shouldn't use any products containing phenylpropanolamine
- more focus on lowering POSTPRANDIAL glucose
- glyburide is useful for treating gestational diabetes
- a new NSAID for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis called Mobicox (meloxicam).
- new SINGLE-tablet estrogen and progestin product called Premplus
- using testosterone for women
- Menopause Educator Certificate
- Tamiflu or Relenza to PREVENT flu
- eating certain high potassium foods to reduce the risk of high high blood pressure and stroke.
- guidelines for potassium replacement
- more efforts to reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke in patients with intermittent claudication
- DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is useful for treating lupus
- Rilutek (riluzole), the first drug approved for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- multiple sclerosis patients using Novantrone
- centralized facilities and more unit-of-use packaging