soy and isoflavone supplements
Many women are asking about soy and isoflavone supplements. ...
Table of Contents
- when to recommend using either Celebrex, Vioxx, or the other NSAIDs.
- Actos (pioglitazone), a new "glitazone" for type 2 diabetes.
- starting Tamiflu (oseltamivir) earlier is more effective for treating the flu
- Most kids with asthma DON'T get a flu shot
- metformin for weight loss
- new uses for the atypical antipsychotics
- how long they have to avoid grapefruit juice if they take certain drugs
- Coenzyme Q10 is often recommended for patients on statins
- whether high blood pressure reduces the benefit of using ASA to prevent an initial heart attack
- new combo tablet for hormone replacement therapy called FemHRT
- soy and isoflavone supplements
- COMBINING an antihistamine and a leukotriene inhibitor for treating allergic rhinitis
- using the steroid nasal spray, Nasonex (mometasone furoate), for sinusitis
- a new 750 mg strength Levaquin (levofloxacin)
- new HIV med called Kaletra
- stronger restrictions on giving Accutane (isotretinoin) to women
- Mifeprex (mifepristone, RU-486) will be available next month
- SINGLE DOSE of Zithromax (azithromycin) for acute otitis media