new Alzheimer's drug, Reminyl (galantamine)
You'll hear about a new Alzheimer's drug, Reminyl (galantamine).
Reminyl is available in the U.S. now...later in Canada.
It's a cholinesterase inhibitor derived from daffodil bulbs.
Table of Contents
- treating Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Zyvoxam (linezolid), a potent new antibiotic for resistant gram-positive infections
- The fifth protease inhibitor, Agenerase (amprenavir)
- new levonorgestrel IUD contraceptive called Mirena
- new Alzheimer's drug, Reminyl (galantamine)
- latest news reports that say St. John's wort isn't effective for depression
- children being treated with higher doses of INHALED steroids for acute asthma
- rickets is making a comeback
- TMP/SMX (Septra) for head lice
- new prostaglandin eyedrops for glaucoma
- patients getting severe migraines after using Xalatan (latanoprost) eyedrops
- dose of Pepcid needs to be reduced even in patients with MODERATE renal impairment
- botulinum toxin injections for wrinkles
- Aldara (imiquimod cream) to reduce the recurrence of keloid scars
- mistletoe for breast cancer
- melatonin might help prevent or treat breast cancer
- severe muscle pain in patients taking both a statin and gemfibrozil (Lopid)