new warnings not to combine tamoxifen with certain SSRIs
You'll see new warnings not to combine tamoxifen with certain SSRIs....
Table of Contents
- debate about changing acetaminophen products and doses
- new warnings not to combine tamoxifen with certain SSRIs
- increased risk of slow heart rate and fainting in patients taking cholinesterase inhibitors
- whether to use antibiotic eyedrops for conjunctivitis or "pink eye"
- possible skin-to-skin transfer of testosterone gels (AndroGel, Testim)
- how genetic variations and drug interactions may decrease the efficacy of clopidogrel (Plavix)
- when to use 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors (Proscar, Avodart) or PSA screening to prevent prostate cancer
- More patients will be eligible to get tPA (alteplase) for acute ischemic stroke
- Does flaxseed have the same benefits as fish oils
- natural health products to help prevent or slow age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- overuse of proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) and H2-blockers
- change in appearance of fentanyl patches