new epilepsy drug called Vimpat (lacosamide)
Reps will promote a new epilepsy drug called Vimpat (lacosamide)....
Table of Contents
- new formulations of controlled-release oxycodone...Targin in Canada and OxyContin "OP" in the U.S.
- Patients will be asking what to do now that rosiglitazone (Avandia, etc) use is being restricted
- More diabetes patients will use insulin pumps
- whether hypertension should be treated more aggressively in black patients than in other races
- LESS use of triple therapy to eradicate H. pylori
- Cymbalta (duloxetine) will be used more for chronic musculoskeletal pain in the lower back or due to osteoarthritis
- what to use for UTI pain now that phenazopyridine (Phenazo, Pyridium) is off the market
- whether postmenopausal estrogen plus progestin therapy increases breast cancer risk
- new epilepsy drug called Vimpat (lacosamide)
- Meds cause about 10% of cases of Parkinson-like motor symptoms
- changes in the recommendations for varicella, rotavirus, and pneumococcal vaccines for children
- improving patient communication