treatments for open-angle glaucoma
We're getting questions about treatments for open-angle glaucoma....
Table of Contents
- more emphasis on patients with A fib NOT stopping Pradaxa (dabigatran), Xarelto (rivaroxaban), or Eliquis (apixaban)
- new option for testosterone replacement called Axiron (AXE-er-on), a solution that's applied to the underarms
- The latest Canadian guidelines for preventing insect bites
- Pharmacists will get more involved in "transitions of care"
- treatments for open-angle glaucoma
- STOPPING bisphosphonates (alendronate, etc) after 3 to 5 years in patients at low fracture risk
- Codeine should no longer be used in kids under 12 years old
- Inhaled steroids are in and LONG-acting beta-agonists are out for exercise-induced bronchoconstriction
- Patients may not believe their drug is working if they see "ghost" tablets in their stool
- new OTC screening test for vaginal infections called VagiSense
- a bigger push to avoid ORAL diclofenac