Recommend Ferrous Sulfate or Ferrous Fumarate When Oral Iron Is Needed
It's tricky to iron out differences among oral iron supplements....
Table of Contents
- Avoid QT-Prolonging Meds in High-Risk Patients
- Help Patients Prepare for Travel-Related Illnesses
- Explain How Different Insulins Compare
- Evaluate if Patients Are Really Allergic to Penicillin
- Recommend Ferrous Sulfate or Ferrous Fumarate When Oral Iron Is Needed
- Continue to Avoid ACE Inhibitors in Women Who May Become Pregnant
- Women Will Have More Hormonal Contraceptive Options
- Help Ensure Asthma Patients Have the Right Exacerbation Meds On Hand
- Think of Bepreve as Similar to Other Rx Antihistamine Eye Drops
- What to Expect With Meds for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Counsel Men About the Potential for Erectile Dysfunction With Isotretinoin
- Explain It's Usually Better to Leave Earwax Alone
- Be Cautious With Drug Names That End in the Letter "L"
- You'll soon see a new and improved website for Pharmacist's Letter.