momentum building for providing "Continuity of Care."
There's momentum building for providing "Continuity of Care." ...
Table of Contents
- momentum building for providing "Continuity of Care."
- acarbose, a novel drug for type II, or non-insulin-dependent, diabetes
- patients monitor their own warfarin therapy AT HOME
- using the clot-buster t-PA (Activase) for stroke
- ReoPro (abciximab) to inhibit blood clotting
- approving the antihistamine clemastine (Tavist) for cold symptoms
- limit tamoxifen use to 5 years
- Roche is now marketing Vesanoid
- some people get fewer canker sores when they switch to a toothpaste that DOESN'T contain sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Trental (pentoxifylline) for SEVERE cases of recurrent canker sores
- Avonex (interferon beta-1a) for multiple sclerosis
- some physicians will prescribe TWO nicotine patches a day
- proof that lowering cholesterol reduces the risk of a first heart attack
- one cholesterol test isn't enough to determine a patient's cholesterol level
- the recent concerns about calcium blockers decreasing survival
- Ritalin (methylphenidate) for ADHD