new "fast-acting" form of piroxicam for acute pain
You'll see a new "fast-acting" form of piroxicam for acute pain.
It's called Brexidol...from Crystaal Corp.
Brexidol contains piroxicam complexed with beta-cyclodextrin.
Table of Contents
- new cytochrome P450 drug interactions
- Viagra (sildenafil), the first ORAL drug for impotence
- Viagra (sildenafil) is effective for WOMEN
- whether it's harmful to combine ACE inhibitors and ASA
- Drinking tea might reduce the risk of heart attack
- Rebetron, a new combination treatment for chronic hepatitis C
- A new antidepressant called Celexa (citalopram)
- new CNS stimulant, modafinil...named Provigil
- Effexor XR (venlafaxine) for generalized anxiety disorder
- new guidelines for treating allergic rhinitis
- asking about NADH (Enada)
- lots of hype in the news about Cellasene
- Sustiva (efavirenz), a new antiviral for HIV that can be taken just ONCE a day
- metformin (Glucophage) to treat some of the metabolic complications of HIV treatment
- some patients feel better taking thyroid supplements that contain levothyroxine AND triiodothyronine
- new "fast-acting" form of piroxicam for acute pain
- now recommending LOWER doses of Imitrex (sumatriptan) tablets for migraines
- Cytochrome P450