Protopic, a new NON-STEROIDAL ointment for eczema
Fujisawa will soon market Protopic, a new NON-STEROIDAL ointment for eczema.
Protopic is available in the U.S. now...later in Canada.
It's the first in a new class...topical immunomodulators (TIMs).
Table of Contents
- longer needle to make sure vaccines are injected into the muscle
- statins reduce the risk of developing diabetes
- seamless care
- new topical steroid called Dermatop
- Protopic, a new NON-STEROIDAL ointment for eczema
- new dietary recommendations for vitamin A, iron, and other minerals
- the safety of using misoprostol during labour and delivery
- certain drugs can help stop preterm labour
- drugs of abuse
- Club drugs
- new tuberculosis standards
- antidepressant to help patients taper off benzodiazepines
- treating depression in children
- too many hospital patients get acid-suppressing drugs
- ACE inhibitor to PREVENT migraines
- valproate to TREAT migraines
- when to use steroids to treat COPD
- Major efforts to help reduce medication errors
- new drugs approved by Health Canada in 2000