new topical steroid called Dermatop
You'll see a new topical steroid called Dermatop...from Dermik and Aventis.
It's been available in the U.S. for several years and will be introduced in Canada next month.
Dermatop cream or ointment contains 0.1% prednicarbate.
Table of Contents
- longer needle to make sure vaccines are injected into the muscle
- statins reduce the risk of developing diabetes
- seamless care
- new topical steroid called Dermatop
- Protopic, a new NON-STEROIDAL ointment for eczema
- new dietary recommendations for vitamin A, iron, and other minerals
- the safety of using misoprostol during labour and delivery
- certain drugs can help stop preterm labour
- drugs of abuse
- Club drugs
- new tuberculosis standards
- antidepressant to help patients taper off benzodiazepines
- treating depression in children
- too many hospital patients get acid-suppressing drugs
- ACE inhibitor to PREVENT migraines
- valproate to TREAT migraines
- when to use steroids to treat COPD
- Major efforts to help reduce medication errors
- new drugs approved by Health Canada in 2000