new salbutamol inhaler called Ventolin HFA

You'll soon see a new salbutamol inhaler called Ventolin HFA.

It's available in the U.S. now...later this summer in Canada.

Think of it as similar to Airomir. They're "generic equivalents"...they contain the same drug in the same dosage form.

Get concise advice on drug therapy, plus unlimited access to CE

Pharmacist's Letter Canada includes:

  • 12 issues every year, with brief articles about new meds and hot topics
  • 300+ CE courses, including the popular CE-in-the-Letter
  • Quick reference drug comparison charts
  • Access to the entire archive

Already a subscriber? Log in

Volume pricing available. Get quote