Avandamet, a new diabetes combo tablet that contains rosiglitazone plus metformin
You might hear about Avandamet, a new diabetes combo tablet that contains rosiglitazone plus metformin. ...
Table of Contents
- How appropriate is it to switch patients from one drug to another in the same class?
- statins EVERY OTHER DAY
- If a patient can't tolerate an ACE inhibitor, is it safe to switch them to an angiotensin receptor blocker?
- Florazole ER, a new once-daily, extended-release metronidazole tablet
- Risperdal (risperidone) possibly causing stroke in the elderly
- methadone might cause arrhythmias
- Health Canada is clarifying the risk of oculo-respiratory syndrome (ORS) with flu shots
- Valtrex (valacyclovir) PREVENTS transmission of genital herpes
- hospitals will use alcohol-based hand rubs
- more young children getting Flovent HFA now that it's the only aerosol inhaler approved for kids as young as 12 months
- whether quinolones are safe for patients with diabetes
- Avandamet, a new diabetes combo tablet that contains rosiglitazone plus metformin
- OTC tooth whitening products
- new study showing coenzyme Q10 might slow progression of Parkinson's disease
- MigraSpray, a sublingual spray for migraine
- treat persistent hiccups