using testosterone for "male menopause"
Lots more men are using testosterone for "male menopause." ...
Table of Contents
- Canadian Hypertension Education Program Recommendations will reinforce many practice trends
- Levitra (vardenafil) just got approved by Health Canada
- using testosterone for "male menopause"
- whether cholesterol needs to go even lower than previously thought for some patients
- Public Citizen will push to get Crestor (rosuvastatin) off the market
- Prevacid (lansoprazole) is the first proton pump inhibitor to be approved for use in kids
- best treatment for toenail fungus
- Some antipsychotics seem to increase the risk of stroke in elderly patients with dementia
- whether coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) should be recommended for patients taking statins
- More women with breast cancer will be switched from tamoxifen to one of the aromatase inhibitors
- People often ask what works for nighttime leg cramps
- Gynazole-1 reduces symptoms of vaginal yeast infection faster than the 7-day products
- the risks for women taking estrogen (Premarin) ALONE
- Patients often ask how to dispose of unused or expired meds