if chocolate is healthy
People are asking if chocolate is healthy.
Cocoa BEANS contain a lot of potentially beneficial flavanols...more than tea, red wine, apples, or onions.
But EDIBLE chocolates vary widely in flavanol content.
Table of Contents
- how to treat depression that just doesn't seem to go away
- Evista to prevent breast cancer
- whether VAGINAL estrogens are safe for women taking aromatase inhibitors
- OTC antiFUNGALS at the first sign of a problem even though most vaginal infections are actually BACTERIAL
- confusion between Wellbutrin SR, Novo-Bupropion SR, and the new Wellbutrin XL
- ADHD drug monographs will now include statements about the potential risk for sudden cardiac death
- the new diabetes drug, Byetta (exenatide), for weight loss
- Soft contact lens users are hearing warnings about serious fungal eye infections
- Truvada (tenofovir/emtricitabine) BEFORE risky behaviour to prevent HIV infection
- Patients are asking if they should stop taking the combination of Plavix (clopidogrel) plus aspirin
- how to prevent or delay hypertension
- if chocolate is healthy
- Remicade (infliximab) is now the first biologic approved for ulcerative colitis
- levofloxacin-based regimens for treatment-resistant H. pylori infections
- medication reconciliation
- Health Canada has now approved sales of SAMe (S-adenosyl-L-methionine)
- Email and postal addresses are changing for some Regional Adverse Reaction Centres