Is it okay to COMBINE benzodiazepines
Is it okay to COMBINE benzodiazepines? Only rarely. ...
Table of Contents
- more alerts for drug and grapefruit interactions
- Divigel (estradiol) will be another transdermal option for women with menopausal symptoms
- new warnings about the potential dangers of energy drinks and "shots"
- tighter prescribing restrictions for ORAL isotretinoin (Accutane, Clarus) for women of childbearing age
- Beta-blockers will continue to fall out of favour for hypertension
- when to stop antiplatelet drugs or anticoagulants before surgery
- Is it okay to COMBINE benzodiazepines
- more use of corticosteroids and less use of antivirals to treat Bell's palsy
- new inhaled bronchodilator for COPD called Seebri Breezhaler (SEA-bree, glycopyrronium)
- Aspirin will be used to PREVENT recurrent venous thromboembolism
- what works for canker sores or aphthous ulcers