Use a Teach-Back Approach When Counselling Teens About Med Use
You'll hear more about preventing medication misuse in TEENS....
Table of Contents
- Don't Use a One-Size- Fits-All Approach for Diabetes Add-On Meds
- Recommend Lower Ibuprofen Doses for Patients With Diabetes Recommend NOT Using
- Explain When Backup Contraception is NOT Needed with Antibiotics
- Recommend a Beta-Blocker in Coronary Artery Disease Patients with Hypertension
- Don't Count on Stool Softeners for Opioid-Induced Constipation
- Use a Teach-Back Approach When Counselling Teens About Med Use
- Ensure Males Are Informed About Priapism Risk With Methylphenidate
- Tell Ulcerative Colitis Patients Entyvio Doesn't Seem to Cause Immunosuppression
- Recommend Reapplying Sunscreen at Least Every 2 Hours
- Recommend a Beta-Lactam/Macrolide Combo in Hospitalized Pneumonia Patients
- Caution Not to Use Sofosbuvir Antiviral Regimens With Amiodarone
- Call for Clarification Over Reject Messages for Eye and Ear Drops
- Help People Understand the New Powdered Alcohol "Drink"