Make the Most of What a Licensed Technician Can Do
You'll see more emphasis on making the most of the licensed pharmacy technician's role....
Table of Contents
- Make the Most of What a Licensed Technician Can Do
- Use These Tips On How to Offer Patients Naloxone Rescue Therapy
- Consider Cardiovascular Disease When Recommending Metformin Add-Ons
- Recommend Monitoring Kidney Function in Patients Starting an SGLT2 Inhibitor
- Recommend Monitoring Blood Pressure With the New Antidepressant Fetzima
- Be Familiar With Alternatives to Lyrica in Pregnant Women
- Avoid Hydroxyzine in Patients at High Risk of QT Prolongation
- Consider Brivaracetam (Brivlera) As An Alternative To Levetiracetam
- Help Patients Understand What Really Works to Prevent Spreading MRSA
- Suggest Reducing Parkinson's Meds that Might be Contributing to Psychosis
- Recommend Antacids WithOUT Aspirin for Patients at Risk for GI Bleeding
- Don't Mistake the Abbreviation "Q6pm" for "Every 6 Hours as Needed"
- Tell Patients Denatured Alcohol is NOT for Medical Use