new DRY POWDER inhaler
Glaxo is now marketing a new DRY POWDER inhaler.
It's called the Diskus...and it's being used for Flovent(fluticasone) and Serevent (salmeterol).
The Diskus is an improved form of Glaxo's Diskhaler.
Table of Contents
- NATURAL supplements for menopause
- SmartStrip, a unique blood glucose test strip that DOESN'T require a meter
- variety of glucose meters on the market
- Two new antidepressants are now hitting the market
- Wellbutrin SR (bupropion)
- Wellbutrin SR (bupropion) to help patients quit smoking
- Lovenox (enoxaparin) for unstable angina or after some types of heart attacks
- new DRY POWDER inhaler
- concern about the preservative in some salbutamol solutions for nebulization
- Amerge (naratriptan) for migraines
- frequent use of analgesics can actually make their headaches WORSE
- riboflavin (vitamin B2) helps prevent migraines
- new drug for metastatic breast cancer called Xeloda (zah-LOE-duh, capecitabine)
- Prozac or Zoloft INTERMITTENTLY for PMS
- Mircette, a new birth control pill
- whether birth control pills containing desogestrel increase the risk of blood clots
- SSRI's UNUSUAL side effects