New drug for asthma, Singulair (montelukast)
You'll see a new drug for asthma, Singulair (montelukast). ...
Table of Contents
- Hear a lot more about homocysteine
- Unique timed-release verapamil for hypertension or angina.
- Whether patients can still take erythromycin before dental procedures to prevent bacterial endocarditis.
- Airomir, a new salbutamol metered-dose inhaler
- Serevent for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- New drug for asthma, Singulair (montelukast)
- Venastat to relieve leg swelling due to varicose veins.
- Topical testosterone for libido
- Alesse (pronounced "A-less")
- Warning about which patients shouldn't take metformin (Glucophage)
- New STD treatment guidelines.
- Another new drug for Parkinson's has just hit the market
- New oral migraine drug called Amerge
- New obesity drug, Meridia (sibutramine)
- National Poison Prevention Week is this month.
- diabetics on calcium blockers might suffer more heart attacks