a lot for all of us to learn from Hurricane Katrina in the U.S.
There's a lot for all of us to learn from Hurricane Katrina in the U.S....
Table of Contents
- a lot for all of us to learn from Hurricane Katrina in the U.S.
- Actos (pioglitazone) reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke in some patients with type 2 diabetes
- Health Canada is stopping the sale of thioridazine
- Mirapex for fibromyalgia
- potentially fatal interaction between colchicine and some macrolides
- whether paroxetine (Paxil) increases the risk of birth defects
- Macugen is the latest treatment now approved in Canada to treat macular degeneration
- what works for diaper rash
- whether heart attack patients should get a statin IMMEDIATELY
- Stopping aspirin even short-term may increase the risk of heart attack and stroke
- Viagra does NOT seem to increase the risk of heart attack in most men
- Omacor will be the first PRESCRIPTION omega-3 fatty acid product
- doxycycline for OSTEOarthritis
- new cancer drugs approved by Health Canada
- Home-screening tests for colon cancer are getting easier to use