more push to reduce drug company influence on prescribing
You'll see more push to reduce drug company influence on prescribing....
Table of Contents
- more emphasis on identifying and treating patients with PREdiabetes
- whether they can get their potassium from foods instead of potassium supplements (Micro-K, K-Dur, etc)
- new OTC product for morning sickness called B-natal
- Some WOMEN will be trying Viagra (sildenafil) for sexual dysfunction due to antidepressants
- importance of hepatitis vaccination for travellers
- Is there a clinical difference between Macrodantin and Macrobid?
- recommend NOT treating most children with simple febrile seizures
- more push to reduce drug company influence on prescribing
- Stimulants work better than Strattera for treating ADHD in kids
- Corticosteroids are being used more instead of NSAIDs for acute gout
- OTC iodine tincture to make methamphetamine
- when to use a spacer with a metered-dose inhaler (MDI)
- launch a "new and improved" formulation to keep ahead of generic competition