"Nutraceuticals" are blurring the line between foods and drugs
"Nutraceuticals" are blurring the line between foods and drugs. ...
Table of Contents
- "Nutraceuticals" are blurring the line between foods and drugs
- Rxs for "Losec 1-2-3 M" and "Losec 1-2-3 A"
- new guidelines to prevent and treat ulcers caused by NSAIDs
- vitamin E reduces the severity of tardive dyskinesia
- Combining antipsychotics is becoming more common
- People taking benzodiazepines seem to have more than DOUBLE the risk of traffic accidents
- Detrol (tolterodine) for urinary frequency, urgency, or urge incontinence
- new alprostadil urethral suppository for impotence called MUSE
- Is echinacea useful for colds?
- The jury is still out on whether zinc lozenges help colds
- more physicians prescribe Neurontin for pain
- Five different classes of drugs are now available for glaucoma
- stronger recommendations to use warfarin to prevent stroke in patients with atrial fibrillation
- Norvasc REDUCES the risk of heart attack and stroke
- ORAL vitamin K (phytonadione) is now recommended to reverse warfarin's anticoagulant effects in most patients
- new "designer estrogen," Evista
- new CE booklet on NON-herbal dietary supplements